Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #131
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Almost Friday Gus! Your almost there!!!!

  2. #132
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lucille Ball
    I LOVE LUCY
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with NY Charlie style bagels this morning. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~

  3. #133
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh, Lucy would have been 93 years old today if only.....
    It's also the anniversary of the nuking of Hiroshima in 1945.
    140,000 dead instantly! Can you IMAGINE?
    War Is Over if you want it. //oo\\

    Free lunch Friday has arrived just in time by the way!
    Thanks for the coffee and NY Charlie Style Bagel NYJ. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Perfecto as usual! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #134
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know I never really loved Lucy but I kinda liked her... Shes still dead ain't she? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Miz Jettster, I hope yer happy... I'm walking with a limp after the beating from Julie [img]cool.gif[/img]

    It was over a hundred 2 days ago and last night it dipped down to 51 I am gonna get pnumonia (<font color="red">if ya kan't spell it, How can you look it up in the dictionary?</font>) at this rate

    Everyone have a happy

    Rog

  5. #135
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Don't tell me. Let me guess! It's the weekend!
    No wonder time is flying by!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] </marquee>
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] </marquee>

  6. #136
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes Gus it's that time again [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] Hey, what can I say chop chop, off to work you go!
    Hee, hee...

    It's just another Manic Monday [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] made with homemade sticky buns this morning. Enjoy and have a great day!

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #137
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My motivation level is zero.
    If i were the type to be calling in sick I'd be doing it today!
    Maybe NYJ's sticky buns will give me the boost I need!
    They are yummy 4 sure! [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] Thanks NYJ!
    Have a good one!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #138
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Gus. Buddy! Am with you on the Monday morning blues. How do you think I feel, after my first day back after 16 days off of work? I feel like I was never gone....Ooh well, that's life. "Have a good one".......Eric
    [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]

  9. #139
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Monday started down with a trip to the dentist, but a nice ride to work listening to the string cheese incident just makes everything all right!

  10. #140
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Here I sit in Charlie C Country( The mighty State of Connecticut ) ! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Summer [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Break is almost over [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] so
    here's my Two-fer from your favorite rover...

    "Don't go Breaking my Heart" - Elton John/Kiki Dee

    "Breaking all of the Rules" - Peter Frampton

    Miss ya Golden Girl [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic